The pathology grossing camera provides a stunning HD 1080p video view in real time, and the powerful 30x zoom range accommodates a full table view, down to small fields of view within a tissue cassett
The feature-rich PAXcamHD Gross Imaging System is now distributed by Sakura Finetek USA.
The PAXcamHD Gross Imaging System is designed to provide superb images, video stream and audio that pathologist and pathology associates always wanted for their daily work.
The pathology grossing camera provides a stunning HD 1080p video view in real time, and the powerful 30x zoom range accommodates a full table view, down to small fields of view within a tissue cassette. The zoom levels and other camera functions are controlled by footswitch for hands-free operation, using the ample presets provided. There is no need to touch the camera for any zooming, exposure, or focus controls.
Sakura Finetek USA, Inc. is proud to be an official distributor of PAXcamHD Gross Imaging System.
Digital image capture of your surgical pathology specimens can be sent to external applications and/or to the PAX-it image management system. Video streams can be recorded or provided real-time for remote consultations on your network or over the internet! The flexibility of the system for image capture and working with live video allows for a host of pathology lab needs to be met with one easy-to-use system.
With simple touch controls captured gross images can be marked up for measurements, sequential tagging of samples, and highlighting areas with circles, boxes, and text. Let us show you how easily these steps can be accomplished when using the PAXcam HD pathology camera!
Call your local Sakura Finetek Area Sales Manager to schedule an online demo of this grossing station camera today.
- Camera can be mounted inside a grossing station, over a benchtop or above an autopsy table for quick and easy photography.
|Auto focus/auto exposure
- No need to handle the camera for standard functions
- Accommodate a wide variety of specimen sizes at one working distance
|Foot pedal control
- Hands-free imaging
- Foot pedal with presets allows camera functions (zoom level, exposure) and lighting levels to be easily switched
- Image capture is also via footswitch
- Foot pedal may be programmed for other functions by end user
- Camera presets allow storage of camera and light settings for a full range of specimens
- Markup presets allow easy image annotation to decrease dictation time
- Presets may be created and/or edited by end user
- Live streaming for remote consultation
- View and oversee grossing operations from outside of the grossing area, or share views with colleagues at remote sites
- Seamlessly capture images into a user-defined database archive, with touch-friendly markup tools, reporting tools, and more:
- Draw lines, boxes, and circles on your image manually or with easy user-defined presets
- Add pre-formatted text phrases to your image with one touch
- Add a calibrated scale bar or multiple scale bars to the image
- Draw calibrated measurement lines with immediate readout in your choice of measurement units
- Simple tap control to drop sequential labels (A,B,C... or 1,2,3...) for serial sections or cassette designations
- Image processing tools including HDR imaging, fusion of focal planes, stitching
- Send marked-up images with one click to other imaging applications, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word, designated export folders, and more!
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
|3.5 x 3.5 x 5 inches
8.8 x 8.8 x 12.7 cm
||115/120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11 A
||Accepts ¼-20 universal mounting bolt, in grossing station or
over bench top
||30x optical zoom ratio
|Field of view range
||Dependent upon working distance, typically >18” wide to <1” wide
||Optional LED Ring Light illumination from above,
and optional LED Back Light illumination
||1080p HD in hermetically sealed, wipeable housing
||64bit OS with USB3 required; Microsoft® Windows®7/8/10